- Corey passed the second part of his CPA exam!!! He has 2 more to go.
- Jill and I moved our next half marathon location because right after we booked the June 14th one (shown in a previous post) I realized that one of my childhood best friends is getting married on the same day. SO... the company we signed up through let us move it to their next one that's in Grand Canyon on September 13th, which looks like a lot of fun, so we're happy. http://www.mammothmarathons.org/lgc/lgc.html
- We picked the Triathlon that we're going to participate in this year. It's in Santa Barabara, CA on August 23rd. It looks like it will be really beautiful. We'll do a girls team and a boys team and it will be broken up as follows:
Girls Team: Jill - Swim 1 mile, Kim - Run 10 miles & Amy - Bike 34 miles
Boys Team: Corey - Swim 1 mile, Trent - Run 10 miles & Grayson - Bike 34 miles
If you're interested in getting a team together, this is the link: http://www.santabarbaratriathlon.com/noHeader/Index.cfm This is a picture from the race that I found online... looks pretty...
- Corey has gotten me hooked on this video game that Trent got him for Easter and I've been playing it for the past few nights. It's called Call of Duty 4. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the game and it is actually really fun! It's like a war game where you shoot all the bad guys and save the day! : )

- On Saturday we had a nice BBQ with friends at Floyd Lamb State Park. It was such a nice day. After the BBQ we went to Mountain Crest Park and played disk golf. It was my first time and I loved it. Corey and I at the park ...

- Last but not least... I have set up my new running training schedule. My life pretty much revolves around this now. I figured that if I posted it on my blog I would feel more accountable for it and would be better at sticking to it. So far, I have.
6 comments:
Please tell me today is a rest day on our running schedule! j/k. I really need to get back in the groove. Not running makes me feel like a bum. You are such a motivater. :)
You are amazing, my jaw drops when I look at your schedule! I have been doing a mile a day for about 2 weeks and my hips are killing me!! How do you do it?!
Kim I love your blog. What a cute background! And the marathon thing sounds really fun, thats awesome your doing it with Jill! See I knew you were a sporty gal. Thanks for coming and playing last night. You really did do a great job and I hope you had fun!...enough to come back...right?!?!?!?
Very cute blog Kim! I didn't even know you had one, I'm so glad you found ours and left a comment. You look just as pretty as I remember. Looks like things are going well for you guys. Brigg is studying for the CPA exam this year, too. Let's stay in touch!
So-I am totally motivated after talking to you and Jill the other night! I think it's awesome that you're such a runner now!I guess it's time for me to sign up for a race! Scary!
I love all your blog, Congrats to Corey for passing the exam hopefully he and mark can find some time to study for the rest of them together. Have fun this weekend, see you monday.
Post a Comment