I'm trying to add things to my page... since I'm new at this and my page is really boring right now, so I'm going to do this tag thingy. (p.s., I just noticed, after looking at other's blogs, that the version of the tag about my husband that I used has quite a few questions missing... odd.)
5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
- I think I was a Sophmore/Junior in highschool
- I was working at Watermill Express
- I was worrying too much about what other people thought
- I was dancing
- I bought my first car
5 things on my list of things to do today
- Revise some contracts for the Foundation that I'm a board member of
- Kiss my nephew Carson
- Pick my next half marathon
- Watch August Rush, I rented it
- Laundry
5 songs I know the lyrics to
- Paul Revere by the Beastie Boys
- I Can Hear The Bells from Hairspray
- Fresh Prince of Bellaire (can't spell)
- We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel
- EVERY Jason Mraz song
5 things I would do with a million dollars
- Pay my tithing
- Retire
- Invest
- Buy some new clothes
- Travel
5 things I say everyday
- "Hello Handsome"
- "I love you little man!" (my nephew Carson)
- "Jill, what are we doing tonight?" both of our husbands work too much
- "I need to know the insurance benefit for a residential substance abuse program" when I call insurance companies for potential patients
- "Stop flipping me off" Carson's fingers sit funny and he flips me off multiple times a day (he's 4 1/2 months old)
5 of my favorite toys
- My Nintendo DS (it's pink, so cute)
- Guitar Hero
- IPod
- My car
- The dvd player, I watch a lot of movies
5 people I am tagging
- Donna
- Jillian
- Mary
- Jessica
- Kristen
4 comments:
How do you guys know Nate & Katie Mills? I used to work with her and have known her for almost 5 years!
Hey Kim, I am glad that you have joined the blogging world. Now you just need a baby to post about!!! :)
This was funny! It definitely reminded me of you! I will try to respond on my blog!
Hey Kim! Welcome to blogging! I love seeing how everyone's doing through blogs - so fun!
Post a Comment