Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Guesstures Dance Remix

Some of you may have seen this already on my sister's blog, but I thought I would post it on mine too, because I find it rather hillarious!

We had my family over to play guesstures and Corey videotaped the whole thing, which I thought was odd. Then I found him later that night editing it and putting a Black Eyed Peas song to it. Enjoy!...

8 comments:

Nitosha said...

Can I please have a game night like this with your family soon?

Hugs
The Tosha

Courtney M said...

haha Kim that video just made my night...hilarious!!!

Amanda said...

K that is so funny!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!
- I totally want to start training...Thanks for the website!!!

Amanda said...

Wait...I'm not ready to run that one though!!!

The Olsen Family said...

Hey girl it's Kim Olsen (Bartlett)
Send me your email @ cketernity26@hotmail.com and I will invite you to the blog ok? OK

Jillian said...

Copy cat. :) I had fun at the park today. Thanks for comin'.

Trish said...

Basically, that was one of the funniest videos I have ever seen.

ken said...

That was so stinkin funny. I love it and ended up watching it a couple of times. Wish I could use a computer that well to edit things...