What is his name? Corey Robert Miller
How long have you been married? 3 years in May
Who long did you date? Officially 9 months. We hung out for 3 months before dating... I was fighting it... but he won me over. : )
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? He does... but I'm no saint. He doesn't make it easy for me to diet. He wants In N Out every day and his "primary staples are cheese and chocolate".
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is. He's tall.
Who can sing better? Definitely him. I feel bad for the people that sit in front of me at church, most of the time I lip sync.
Who is smarter? Oh he is for sure! He LOVES math. A few month ago he calculated the time the moon rises each night, just for fun. I love that we're both in the accounting field. He helps me : )
Who does the laundry? Mostly me. He'll throw some loads in sometimes, but I put them away.
Who pays the bills? Mostly him. He's really into budgeting and saving... which is really great.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. (what kind of question is that?)
Who mows the lawn? No lawn. I'll pull weeds though.
Who cooks dinner? Honestly, neither. We can both cook, we just never do it. We pretty much eat out all the time. : )
Who drives? Both. Neither of us like to.
Who is more stubborn? I think we're pretty balanced.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. Amazing.
Who asked who out first? He asked me. He was definitely pursuing me and I wanted to take it slow.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more siblings? Me. I have 5 (6, counting Lindsay). He's the only boy, with 2 older sisters and 2 younger sisters. He was stuck in the middle.
Who wears the pants? If I had to pick, I'd say he does... but like I said, we're pretty balanced.
Tagging... I think Jill tagged everyone I would have tagged... so nobody, on this one.
2 comments:
Hey! Merik is not spelled Merick. That's okay though. Welcome to blogging.
Kim, I am sooo glad that you joined the blogging world. Even though I'll probably know what's going on in your life before you ever post it. It's nice to write it down and share pics. Love ya!
Post a Comment