Thursday, March 13, 2008

Next Half Marathon








I've finally decided on the location of my next half marathon! It was hard to find a good one, because most of them are on Sunday : ( Especially the beautiful California ones! Anyway, the one we picked is on June 14th at Bear Lake in UT. It looks gorgeous! I'm very excited!

I would love to invite everyone to participate!! Training is fun! AND a great weight loss program! For details go to... http://www.mammothmarathons.org/bl/bl.html

11 comments:

Linda said...

some day I will do this too! welcome to the exciting world of blogging. I am excited to be your friend. I will add you too!

Linda said...

Wait. When is this and what is a good time alottment to start training?

Kim said...

Well, the time for training all depends on how motivated you are or how much time you have in your schedule. If you can run atleast 4 days a week, I think 3 months would be enough time. It's June 14th. Exactly 3 months : )

Kristen Parnell said...

HELLO!! It's been way too long! I love that you love running-- it makes my days 100% better if I run. I know I'm getting too snotty when Ken sometimes will say, "Um... Kris, I think, um... maybe we should go to the gym." Subtle. But I'm excited for you-- I heard that Jill was running like crazy a while ago. I will always remember when I was finishing my first (and only so far) marathon in St. George, hearing "GO SAGERS!" I was so surprised and saw your mom cheering. It made me so happy and I decided to keep running instead of kill over and die! :) Bear Lake is one of the most gorgeous places... wish I could join you! And I loved August Rush! Watch it soon.

Courtney M said...

Hi Kim! Don't you just love blogs!? You look like you are doing really great. I was just thinking about you this weekend..I know random...but i was telling somebody about the time when you saved me and Bryce when our car broke down in Cedar! That was such a fun drive!

Trish said...

I think it looks beautiful there. I would consider a nice run however I am pregnant. Is that a good cop-out?

Kim said...

Trish, you're funny. That's not a cop-out : ) After the baby, we should do one. You will woop me, but that's ok!

Lauren said...

Kim, I LOVE Bear Lake!!! My parents are from Logan so we've been there a million times. It is such a pretty color of blue. Good luck getting ready!

f said...

hellllo!!! i am so glad you found my blog ... and now i found yours!!! this is definately my primary form of communication :o)

Jillian said...

You should probably update your blog with the new marathon info. Maybe, let them know about the triathlon plans. :)

Nicole said...

KIM! I was snooping through Courtney's friends on her blog and found you! You look so happy! Bear Lake huh? It's too bad I hate running or I'd totally do that- I live in Logan! (30-45 min. away) Looks like life is treating you well! Nicole (Blaser)