My friend Nitosha and I went on a roadtrip to Utah. Corey had to stay home and study : ( On Friday afternoon we went shooting in Cedar City with my brother Trent, ate dinner at NINJA and then went shopping for fish at Walmart, the coolest hang out in Cedar. Saturday morning we headed off to Salt Lake to attend the afternoon session of conference with Nitosha's good friends Tiffany and Alec. We had lunch at Training Table (which was super yummy) and then we went shopping. On Sunday morning we headed back to Cedar where we watched the afternoon session of conference with my family while Nitosha, my Mom & I made baby shower invitations for Aubrey Stewart's shower that I'm throwing. We had a great time and documented most of it for your viewing pleasure...


3 comments:
Fantastic post girl. I had such a blast this weekend. Thanks for being my side kick!!!
Hugs
Nitosha
P.S. I love making the first comment!
Kim -
We had such a good time this last weekend. Thanks for playing with us! We need to do it more often even though we live so far away. Next time we are in town we all need to go out, esp. since our husbands are already "best friends" and math lovers! Good luck with the shower, let me know if you need any help!
Tiff
I'm jealous you and Nitosha had so much fun without me :). Thanks again for working so hard on those invites, they are adorable.
Post a Comment