Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Awe... how romantic

Last night I came home from work and Corey had bought and set out flowers and an Andrea Bocelli dvd/cd for me... just because. The best part, and the reason why I'm even posting this, is that he also had a card set out for me, but it was one he found on the counter that my cousin Lindsay had sent to me for my birthday. He wrote over parts of it with a marker and made it from him... oh, how thoughtful ; ) He's very creative. It said...

"Happy APRIL, 7!!

You are the best
anyway I hope
you have an awesome
year. Love, COREY

<-- BAR CODE. RAINBOW BAR CODE."

See a picture of it below...



10 comments:

Nitosha said...

Freaking Cutest ever! Love THE COREY! Let's find me one like him!!!

Hugs
Nitosha

LindsayLoo said...

How funny well I am glad the card could come in handy for Corey he is so funny. Good job!!!

Love, Lindsay

Jillian said...

He is so goofy!

Mark and Aubrey said...

That is so adorable, major bonus points Corey.

Molly and Jason said...

K- I think he just won Husband of the Year award! That is too cute! We missed you at Volleyball last night- got our butts kicked!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Awwww.... I'll have to get on Aaron on the gifts just b/c thing. I went to Jill's blog after seeing hers on yours and you have to tell Corey that the video he made on there was freakin' so funny. I LOVED IT. GOOD JOB

Marisa said...

Very funny! I think Corey has stumbled onto something big. Recycled greeting cards-- just buy him some white-out and you could have at least weekly romantic "just becauses"! Anyway I didn't know you had a blog either but I love it and think the pictures are fabulous.

Marisa said...

Hey Kim-
This is a non-related comment but Linz just got a cute new hair cut and if you want a peek I just added a post with pics of her.

Britt and Rick said...

definately smooth!

Jillian said...

Where's the new post?