
Cheesy Post Alert! I'm warning you, if you don't do cheesy... don't read this post : )
(Unrelated picture, but hey, everyone loves pictures : )
Ok, so any of you that know my husband Corey know that he's very creative and goofy (which is why I love him so much)... and for any of you that didn't know that, well you're about to see why.
I emailed him today to see if we could meet for lunch because our offices are not far from each other. Here are the emails that went back and forth, in order...
10:03am
Me:
Will you take me to Cozymel’s today for lunch?
10:31am
Corey:
I can't. I already told Brad I would go to In N Out with him. I could cancel... should I? Would you have time to go there?
10:33am
Me:
Yes and yes.
10:39am
Me:
Actually, if you want to do it tomorrow, we can just wait until then.
10:42am
Corey:
No. Read the disclaimer.
10:45
Corey:
Ok. I cancelled lunch with Brad. You are now at the top of my list. Should you decide to cancel, I will require a 45 minute notice. Late notices under 45 minutes will incur one kiss for every minute under 45 minutes. Restrictions apply. Contact me for details. Any notices under 30 minutes are deemed void, and the lunch appointment maker will incur a fee of one solid week of In N Out.
11:14am
Me:
You're so creative. I love you!
11:52am
Corey:
This is to inform you that you are in breech of contract of your lunch appointment (the "Agreement") entered into this 22nd day of April, 2008 by and between you and your husband (the "Appointment Holder"). You will be billed according to the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement as detailed in Appendix A below. Should you fail to comply with settlement of the prescribed billing terms, you will incur additional penalties as seen fit by the Appointment Holder. Payment shall be made on or before the end of the non-business day on April 27, 2008. See Appendix A for a listing of billings incurred and any related penalties that have been assessed.
Appendix A
Summary of Penalties Incurred:
Scheduled departure time for lunch…………………11:45
Time that notice of cancellation was received…...11:17
Kiss penalties* assessed……………………………………17
Additional penalties……………………………….…………3
Total penalties…………………………………………………20
Payment due on or before 4/27/08
*Kiss penalties are non-negotiable and callable at the discretion of the Appointment Holder. Payments must be made in person and may not be maid by phone. To make payments, or if you have any questions regarding payment methods, contact Corey Miller at 702-555-2498.
10 comments:
I FREAKING LOVE IT! You 2 are so madly in love love love.
Not cheesy. Very cute. I may have to copy and paste and use it sometime.
That is very creative and funny. Whatta guy.
Leave it to Corey :) Between this and your framed love poem you must be overwhelmed with his creativity
Wild! You guys are too cool! Side note-- I'm working on Linz.
Hey, you probably don't even remember meeting me. I am a good friend of Lindsay's and all the Miller clan from Vegas actually. Hope it's ok that I read your blog.
Corey has always been such a riot and the two of you are so cute.
Corey!! how is vegas? how are you and your wife doing?
LOL. Your husband must be such a cool kid.
That is pretty darn Amazing. Does he teach how to be creative like that?
Post a Comment