Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wow Corey...

I think Corey was making fun of me in this email because I love to schedule my evenings to the minute. I LOVE my new day planner. We're painting our house, FINALLY and should finish it tonight. He sent me this email today... (I LOVE IT)



"You will be proud. I already have tonight planned. Here it is in order:

- Pick up Kim at 7:00 - 7:30
- Stop by Lowe's on the way home and buy the rest of the light switch plates that we need and a couple of small artist brushes. (Home by 8:00)
- Roll the walls that are un-even - Corey
- Touch up the ceiling with white paint - Kim
- Squeegee the paint out of my roller into a bucket and use that to touch up any blue spots - Kim
- Move the TV back - Corey (Done by 8:45)
- Eat dinner at In-N-Out and go to Walmart to return the hole punch buy Iron Man while the paint dries and the paint brush and roller soaks in water
- Come back home (Home by 9:45)
- Clean the brushes - Kim
- Move the couches and table back and install the rest of the face plates - Corey
- Clean off the counter tops - Corey and Kimberly (Be ready to watch Iron Man by 10:30)
- 10:30 - WATCH IRON MAN!!"



We've been carpooling a lot lately, we love the extra time we get to spend together. I took this picture of my handsome hubby this morning in the car...


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Post comment to Kim-6:33PM-Jessica
Love you guys!

Marisa said...

Funny! You guys are cute... are yo going to post pictures of the final product? (The painted house)

Brenda E said...

What a great idea to drive together to work. Can't wait to see the pictures on the blog post by 11 of everything done. No pressure.

Nitosha said...

You are a PLANNER for sure and I LOVE IT!