Last weekend we went up to Aubrey and Mark's family cabin with a bunch of friends. It was sooo much fun! It's a big cabin up by Brian Head. It was so nice to get some fresh air and spend time with friends. We road the quads and Rhino all over the mountain, went shooting A LOT, played poker till 3am, ate waaay too much junk food and sweets, played mafia/murder in the dark and Corey and I scared everyone really bad with a crazy halloween mask we brought up. I of course forgot to take a bunch of pictures, but here are the few that we did get. These are from when Corey and I went back out shooting, just the two of us.
You can't see me, because I'm being very eh-sneaky.






8 comments:
Hey Kim, good to hear from you! I'm doing really good. The little ones are keeping us busy of course. How have you been doing?
Kim, I'm not as eh-sneaky because I prefer my prey to run. I enjoy the chase. First I break the foot, then I feed.
You know Corey, you are sounding kind of like a vampire... maybe a little like Edward... you shouldn't hate those books so much ; ) Hehehe...
haha... I told Mark we should be Edward and Bella for halloween and he just groaned....I had a ton of fun on this trip I'm so glad you guys came.
You two have so much fun together. Glad you had a great time. Meanwhile, Carson and I were missing you...
Looks like a fun trip. I love your blog makeover. Thanks for the recomendation on the Screwtape Letters. I wouldn't have read it before but now I will for sure. Tell Corey John decided to join me instead of fighting me and has now finished the first Twilight Book.
You guys do have a lot of fun all the time! The only thing that seems to be missing is good 'ol smores!!!
Props to you if you were shooting them and not shooting at them, because I suck at clay pigeons! Sounds like a fun get away. I love Brian Head!
Post a Comment