We love him too! We were in Target and saw Cranberry Sierra Mist and had a good laugh about the cran-man! He just had a comedy central special on called the epitome of hyperbole. It was pretty funny.
I love this guy. I really took my computer in my bedroom a few weeks ago, looked him up on YouTube, and just laughed out loud for a while. It felt good!
4 comments:
I love Brian Reagan too! I haven't heard anything from him in a long time...thanks for that!
We love him too! We were in Target and saw Cranberry Sierra Mist and had a good laugh about the cran-man! He just had a comedy central special on called the epitome of hyperbole. It was pretty funny.
This is my first intruduction to this comedian. He is very funny.
I love this guy. I really took my computer in my bedroom a few weeks ago, looked him up on YouTube, and just laughed out loud for a while. It felt good!
Post a Comment