Hmmmm... I think your eyes are a different color! J/K
You're a much cuter Saw.
that is awful you do not look like the saw EVER!
Never saw Saw, probably never will, but I don't see it. You look amazing, and its kind of freaky hipnotic!
Ahh......! No way Kim, not even close to lookin a like! So I bought a camera today! But, silly me I forgot to buy a memory card!
I am interested in your exercise blog (just joined the gym, again). I am Kellie's s.i.l's mother. zbookworm56@yahoo.com. Good luck!
oops ... I need to leave a different email/google account. ckbaldwin@cox.net
I always thought your face looked familiar. :)
Yes... NOW I can see the Graf side of the family in your face! - DAD
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hmmmm... I think your eyes are a different color! J/K
You're a much cuter Saw.
that is awful you do not look like the saw EVER!
Never saw Saw, probably never will, but I don't see it. You look amazing, and its kind of freaky hipnotic!
Ahh......! No way Kim, not even close to lookin a like! So I bought a camera today! But, silly me I forgot to buy a memory card!
I am interested in your exercise blog (just joined the gym, again). I am Kellie's s.i.l's mother. zbookworm56@yahoo.com. Good luck!
oops ... I need to leave a different email/google account. ckbaldwin@cox.net
I always thought your face looked familiar. :)
Yes... NOW I can see the Graf side of the family in your face! - DAD
Post a Comment