Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weight Loss Blog


I had recently started a weight loss blog. At first, I didn't really use it very often, but I'm serious about it now! I update it almost daily with how I ate and what work out I did. I have a weight loss goal and a little ticker on the blog to track it. It is currently set to private, and I've only allowed access to about 5 family members and friends... but I think it will be motivating for me to have more people looking at it... because I'll feel more accountable. So, if you're interested in checking it out please leave your email address in a comment. THANKS!

14 comments:

TINTIN said...

Hello,.. you are just perfect dear..u don't need to loss weight ^ ^

La Ron said...

I would love to see your blog. I am constantly trying to get in shape. What a good idea. I need your email address to send you guys something.

Alec and Tiffany said...

I want to see...it will help me be motivated i think!! t.runyon@Hotmail.com

Brenda E said...

Hey Kim the email is mbfamclan@embarqmail.com

Amb & Dev said...

I want to check it out! supercoopsblog@gmail.com

Katie Mills said...

Hey, Kim I would like to see what you do to try to get into shape. Even though, I don't think that you need to! It is kateandnatie@gmail.com

Melanie S. said...

I love that picture! You look great, I know that's not what you're asking for, but serously! good luck I want to know aht works.

Molly and Jason said...

It's been a while since I've checked out your blog. Love the paint! Love the mask! Love the dancing! Maybe I'll see you at Book club tommorrow! bye the way- you look great! Keep up the hard work.

Britni Seastrand said...

hey kim its britni seastrand, i have a blog now so check it out! its jbseastrand.blogspot.com

this is a great idea i think i want to do this but i dont want people to see it! hahaha

Emily said...

Great Idea! I need some movtivation latley! Cute blog I found it on LaRon's. Our is hartmanandemily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Thanks for sharing! Emily

LindsayLoo said...

Hi Kimmy I am just letting you know I am so sad to not see a new post you are my most faithhful blogging friend and I need to see what is going on with you... so update! Please.

La Ron said...

my email is jlhartner@embarqmail.com

Jillian said...

Time to blog/post again.

Unknown said...

Kim,
My email is....
Traceface04@yahoo.com
Let me in on your weight loss blog.
Tracy Gifford