Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Family Home Evening - Drawings

On Monday night Corey and I went over to his parent's house and had Family Home Evening with them. For a fun activity we pulled names and drew pictures of each other. It was a lot of fun! Hillarious actually...


Kim drew Bob...

Bob drew Hailey... (my favorite!)


Corey drew Chiristine...


Hailey drew Kim...


Christine drew Corey...


12 comments:

Theresa said...

You guys are a bunch of artists! ahhh I miss my other mom,.... and I haven't seen Hailey in forever! (sorry if I spelled her name wrong I've forgotten) anyway,... Next time you guys are visiting you will have to give them a hug from me. We didn't get to see them at Christmas this year they weren't home when we went caroling. oh well.

Brenda E said...

I think it is great that you got photos of each person to go with the pictures. They look pretty good.

La Ron said...

So I am super impressed with all the drawings. What a fun idea.

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

How fun is that!! Good idea for something fun to do.

Grahm and Ashley said...

Wow, those actually have some resemblence!! HAha!! Good Idea, I'm gonna try that with my family!!

Nicole said...

That was a fun post. You guys are so creative! I actually think your drawing of Bob- that's awesome!
Also thought I'd let you know that we've moved our blog address to www.kevinnicoleandkids.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

I love it you guys are totally crazy... I should try this with my kids, I'll end up a bunch of scribbles or a big circle with lines poking out!

mizkylie said...

I hope I did not scare you away from visiting teaching..... Come back!! :)

mizkylie said...

I am going to add you to my blog list, is that ok??

Tricia G said...

Love the pics! They are both funny and scary! I made my blog private and I wanted to invite you, but I don't have your email address. Will you email it to me so I can include you? triciaguth3@hotmail.com

Britt and Rick said...

Those were such good drawings! I laughed at every one!

Mike and Shelly Crawford said...

Great pics but waiting for the new blog entry!