Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WOW - It's been a while!

I have been a MAJOR blog slacker!  One of my New Years Resolutions is to keep my blog updated.  I'll start with lots of pictures... since that's the best thing about blogs :)

Corey and I went to San Diego for Christmas with his family.  It was a lot of fun and beautiful weather!






7 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh My goodness! it has been years and years since I have seen Stacey! thanks for the pictures. :)

Mary said...

Love the pictures! Thanks Kimmy! Miss you too!

Family von Graf said...

Looks like you had a blast! I hope you keep your resolution. Blogging once every 8ish months is TERRIBLE! lol

Jessica said...

Good! I like your posts;)

Britt and Rick said...

The water looked beautiful. Waves are so cool! So are you still doing marathons? I ran my first 5 miles outside this week and am preparing for a half in march! Wahoo!!

Summers Family said...

Its nice to see an update!! Time does get away from us all. Looks like you had a wonderful christmas. I am envious. I love the beach!

Marisa said...

Yeah she's back!!!!