Corey and his friend Mark planned a really cool Halloween party in '08 for all their close friends. They documented the events of the night and created a blog about it. They just released it to the public on Friday the 13th. Check out the link below for all the details...http://www.thesawexperience.blogspot.com/
I love how creative Corey is. :)
... oh, and if you want him and Mark to plan one for your friends, let me know. I think they're tinkering with the idea of booking parties and doing this on the side.
5 comments:
Dude, that's freakin cool!! I read your Idea!! What a great idea!! Very creative!!
First off this was really cool... I am so surprised that you participated in high school you never would even go in a haunted house and this was way freakier!!
I checked out the blog and I was all alone so I had to stop...freaked me out man!
Happy late Birthday Kimmy! I hope it was a good one!
I tried to look at his creativity but it's too scary! I could not be at one of those parties! Although, it is very creative!
Post a Comment