Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things About Me


I'm copying and pasting this from a Facebook tag thingy that I did. HEY, I had to post SOMETHING.

1) I don’t like to use my A/C in my car during the summer (IN VEGAS) because I LOVE the sauna feeling. I also melt anyone that drives with me in the winter with my heater.
2) After I almost drowned in the ocean (10 years ago) I had a severe fear of water, specifically waves. I’m talking even the waves in a pool (splashes) or at the lake. I’m still nervous about waves in the ocean, but have graduated to boogie boarding, not far from the shore.
3) I’ve looked up flights to New Orleans just to visit “The Bourbon House” for their chocolate bread pudding! Corey and I had it on a trip to New Orleans and would fly back just to have it again. I’ve actually called the restaurant and asked them if they can mail me some. They said no.
4) A year and a half ago I couldn’t even run ¼ mile and thought runners were crazy. Now I try to run 10 miles/week.
5) I can hold my own in Call of Duty 4. Some of Corey’s friends don’t like that very much because they hope I’m an easy kill.
6) I’m the only one in my family with green eyes, not blue.
7) I have an addiction to lotion. I won’t go to the restroom unless I know I’ll have lotion nearby for after I wash my hands. Corey knows that “Red Alert! Lotion!” means my lotion is NOT where I thought it was and he needs to assist in locating it STAT!
8) I can’t handle the volume being on an odd number. I HAVE to change it to even. Which stinks sometimes, when 14 is too quiet and 16 is too loud.
9) I wish I was a natural beauty but unfortunately I LOVE MAC!
10) A family of deer surprised me by the road in Cedar City, UT and I panicked and locked the doors!
11) I have listened to “Just Dance – by Lady Gaga” blaring loud (set on an even number of course) on my way to the gym and work in the mornings for the past 2 weeks. I just set it to repeat. And yes, I Just Dance in my car while I sing along. It wakes me up!
12) I try to visit my nephew Carson every day. Jill only lives a mile away and he is SO DANG CUTE!
13) I can’t stand peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
14) I am TERRIFIED of adults crawling on hands and feet and any airplane flying over me. When I hear an airplane Corey grabs my hand and tells me it will be ok. I think they will crash into me.
15) Corey and I recently did a weight loss program through a Naturopathic Dr. I lost 15 lbs in 2 months and Corey lost 20 lbs in 1 month. Our before and after pictures are now on the brochures for the program. (That part is really embarrassing, but hey, the program works) The REALLY great part is that there were no crazy diet pills or weird meals, just eating healthier, so we took a month off and ate bad, but didn’t gain anything back. It’s a solid 15/20 lbs lost!
16) I can pop my ears without yawning. Corey thinks I’m a natural born scuba diver.
17) Don’t give me flowers, I destroy them. If I have a flower in my hand I just have to take it apart, every little piece.
18) My guilty pleasures are One Tree Hill, In N Out and a soft sugar cookie MMMmmmMMMM…
19) I had the same EXACT dream about 20 different times growing up.
20) I fractured my foot about a year and a half ago, trying to jump over my couch while running from Corey and landing on the tile all wrong
21) I’m HORRIBLE with names. I can only tell you 5 of my teachers names from Kindergarten through Senior Year
22) The last time I spoke in church I literally almost passed out and couldn’t speak. Apparently I have a problem with speaking in public.
23) I can’t stand it when people use the word “literally” when it really is NOT literal. “I literally ate a million french fries”… hmmm… really? That’s a lot!
24) Corey has come up with many nick names for me and uses them all… Kimosabe, Kimbabwe, Kimbodia, Kim Jon Ill, Kiminy Cricket, special K, Qui Gon Kim, M Night Shamalan (Corey thinks I look like him after tanning)… I can’t remember the other ones right now.
25) I get to work from home tomorrow

8 comments:

Brenda E said...

I don't know if you remember when I had the old blue Plymouth Sapporo and the air didn't work so Donna bought a little fan for me to plug into the lighter area and then we used to carry a water bottle to mist us with. The water felt great! Aubrey and Nicole like to remind me of how funny that was. They still remember it. You have a guru of nicknames. I am surprised you can remember them since you are so bad with names. By the way the chances of a plane landing on you is extremely rare. It's just not gonna happen.

La Ron said...

I love hearing all of those things about you. I have to admit that I share a few of your gulity pleasures especailly ONE TREE HILL. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Literally! (LOL)

Grahm and Ashley said...

I was just blog surfing, and saw that you wrote on your blog. That's funny about the tv volume! i think you may have some ocd tendencies!j/k That's hilarious that you actually choose to drive with the AC off! I totally agree with you on the word literally. I hate when people use that wrong.

Nicole Cave said...

Ok, I have always thought I was crazy but, now I at least know that I am not the only one who hates it when the volume on the radio is an odd number...I can never keep it there,,,it has to be even.
Sorry, but, I know I use the word "litterally".
Oh, Kimmy you are too funny!

West and Darci said...

That was fun to read all those fun random things about you. Lots of them made me laugh! :)

Jillian said...

I didn't know about the planes. Crazy!!

Riva said...

I literally thought this was such a cool post! ahahaha! Love it! I have the whole Lady GaGa album and it's a winner for sure - sadly, she's terrible in concert. I am with you on the even numbers thing and I am so jealous you get to see carson more -- give him a squeeze for me!! We all need to get together - you sound like so much fun!
xo

Trish said...

Very informative. I never knew all those funny things about you.