Monday, November 3, 2008

FREAKING OUT!

OK, SO... I WAS JUST EATING AN ORGANIC PLUM FROM TRADER JOE'S... I HAD EATEN MOST OF IT, EVEN CLOSE TO THE SEED IN THE MIDDLE... THEN I TOOK ANOTHER BIG BITE AND LOOKED AT THE PLUM TO SEE A LITTLE GREENISH WHITE WORM WIGGLING OUT FROM THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUCK! EWE EWE EWE EWE EWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brenda E said...

Nasty! When I was in high school I was eating a candy bar and sharing it with a friend. It was similar to a Payday (carmel and nuts). I took a bite and passed it to her and she gave it to me and I took another bite and then as I went to give it to her I noticed bugs, threw it, freaked out, and we screamed and were totally grossed out. It was covered.

Riva said...

I had a similar experience and haven't taken bites into fruit anymore without cutting them into pieces with a knife or apple cutter!! Obviously, this unexpected surprise rarely happens but just the other day I was using my apple cutter on the most beautiful apple (for my 3 year old!!) only to find it rotten in the center and the culprit inside! It takes a little time to take precautions but so worth it!! :)

Nicole Cave said...

Well....when I was little and sick in bed, I had an upset stomache, so I was eating some saltine crackers.....and wouldn't you know I looked down as I was eating them and there were weavles all over the cracker...It just isn't safe to eat food anymore...Seriously Kim, that is discusting!!

Melissa Astin said...

Wow, that is way disgusting! I thought finding a hair in my food was bad, but finding a worm is much worst!

Marisa said...

I don't think I've ever eaten any living creatures but I did sneak a big handful of fresh (or so I thought) french bread right from the middle (the best part) only to discover I had a mouthful of mold! Yikes! Now I always look first even if it is off the fresh baked rack!!!