
Last night Corey and I went on a 007 themed date night. We LOVE the Casino Royale 007 and have watched it a million times at home. Last Christmas Corey even bought me an Algerian Love Knot, like the Bond girl had in Casino Royale. I wore it on our date of course. Corey wore a crisp white shirt and looked rather hot - very Daniel Craig/James Bond-y.

The night started out with what I think may have been Corey's attempt at driving like Bond - with his weaving in and out of traffic and skidding around short cuts. He actually said "Kim- if you drive erratically, they all get out of your way and you can drive wherever you want" as if it was a practical tip for me to use later.
We had reservations at Tommy Bahamas Tropical Cafe (because part of the movie takes place in the Bahamas). It's at Town Square, which we love.

Our food was SOOOO D-LISH!
We had the "LOKI-LOKI TUNA POKE
Fresh Ahi tuna Napoleon layered with freshly made guacamole, soy and sesame oil.
Served with Tommy’s flatbread and tortilla strips." appetizer... MMMmmmmmMMMMM!

My Entree was the most amazing meal I've had in - I can't remember how long. It was the "OLD SAN JUAN SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS
Sautéed jumbo shrimp and scallops in a curry coconut sauce". With "WHIPPED BAYOU SWEET POTATOES
Baked and whipped with honey, cinnamon, allspice and sweet cream butter". Please do yourself a favor and try it some day.
After dinner we did a little shopping. I spent some time at MAC (my fav.) and got some exciting new makeup - they have this cute lip gloss pack... love it! Corey was so patient while I met with a consultant and tried all their new products :)

Corey also picked up a few shirts from Banana Republic. I had a 30% off coupon for this weekend - AND I FORGOT IT! Luckily the shirts he bought we on sale anyway :)
THEN we went to the theater there at Town Square and saw Quantum of Solace. We really liked it, I'm sure we'll watch it a million times when it comes out on Blue Ray.

After that, we stopped for frozen yogurt, went home and watched another movie together :))))
It was a great night. (Sorry we don't have any pictures of us, the camera battery was dead! UGH.)
5 comments:
WOWZERS! You guys know how to have fun! We thought we were doing pretty well making it to just the movive on opening weekend. Would have loved to do all the other stuff too! :)
What fun... jeeze I'm so hungry now after listening to you describe your dinner!
What a cool date. Sounds like he felt a little Bond"ish". That restaurant sounds yummy. He really thinks the details out. That is awesome!
You guys are so fun and creative!!!
The is funny! I actually got hiccups reading this post. I think it was Cory's idea on swirving traffic that did it for me! I have some Mac lip gloss that I love. I think at one point it was my mom's. I am not sure how I ended up with it.
Post a Comment