Thursday, August 14, 2008

WORK WORK WORK


Anyone who has known me for the past year and a half knows that I practically live at work. Not at a fun, easy office... but a high stress crazy place. It's not so bad to work late on the days that Corey does, because he works a lot too, so that helps. Working late is VERY common for me. But some days just push me to the edge. The reason I'm even mentioning it is because I'm SUPPOSED to work an 8am ~ 5pm job Mon ~ Fri but yesterday was crazy and I had a big financial close meeting today so I went in at 8am and finished at 3:15AM! Then back at work at 8am this morning. I'm soo exhausted. My record for late nights is still 3:30am then a 7am meeting... so this is actually not as bad HAHA. I was sooo busy today that all I've eaten was a protein bar, which I shoved in my mouth at 2pm between meetings only because I had a headache. The meetings are over now for today, so I can actually take a sec to post. I am grateful for my job, especially with this economy, but some days (most days) are just nuts.

If you're not familiar with DEmotivational posters - YOU HAVE TO READ THE FINE PRINT
I think they're so funny.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love the posters. haha! I hear ya on the late nights. Though i can't complain I only have 4 hours extra commute to add to my 8-4 hour day on a regular basis. Nothing like staying up all night some days and others not. I just can't manage in the winters though,.. it is way too depressing to leave in the dark and come home in the dark. haha.

Marisa said...

Very funny!