Monday, August 18, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Lindsay was in town over the weekend so we decided to do a girl's night out.
We went to TOWN SQUARE and did a little shopping at H&M and MAC!
Then we had dinner at Brio and then off to Bahama Breeze for dessert : )
We had a ton of fun and laughed a lot!

Jill and I on our way to pick up Lindsay

Dinner at Brio

Striking a pose... Sasstastic

Driving to Bahama Breeze (LAS VEGAS BLVD was nuts!)

Me & Jill at Bahama Breeze

1 comment:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

TONS OF FUN... Hey I wanted to let you know we are selling like everything except well enough to live off of while we go back to school so apartment size things anyway I made a blog for larger items for sale let the word out if you know anyone interested in anything. We've got to sell everything. www.budgesale.blogspot.com