Love it. Our new home that we will be living in is off the 215 and Ann Road in Easton Place at Providence. Is that close? What is your ward like? We are so sad to be leaving our ward here in Idaho. I hope the new one is just as good but it'll be tough to beat. Did you know I was baptized last year?
hEY KIM. wE THINK WE'RE IN THE vALLEY VISTA WARD. yOU KNOW ANYONE IN THAT WARD? wE'RE MOVING INTO eASTON PLACE AT PROVIDENCE. ANYWAY, MAYBE WE'LL BE IN THE SAME WARD.
When I created a gmail account I picked 1kim.miller@gmail.com and Corey, for some odd reason, thought that was so funny, so now EVERYTIME he emails or instant messages me he starts with...
Dear One Kim Dot Miller,
I think you're amazing and you melt my heart... blah blah blah
5 comments:
Love it. Our new home that we will be living in is off the 215 and Ann Road in Easton Place at Providence. Is that close? What is your ward like? We are so sad to be leaving our ward here in Idaho. I hope the new one is just as good but it'll be tough to beat. Did you know I was baptized last year?
hEY KIM. wE THINK WE'RE IN THE vALLEY VISTA WARD. yOU KNOW ANYONE IN THAT WARD? wE'RE MOVING INTO eASTON PLACE AT PROVIDENCE. ANYWAY, MAYBE WE'LL BE IN THE SAME WARD.
How did that new nickname come about? That is so funny. Love the picture!
When I created a gmail account I picked 1kim.miller@gmail.com and Corey, for some odd reason, thought that was so funny, so now EVERYTIME he emails or instant messages me he starts with...
Dear One Kim Dot Miller,
I think you're amazing and you melt my heart... blah blah blah
(OK, maybe I made up the amazing part ; ) )
great pic! love it! ill probably see you this weekend the graf is coming around!
Post a Comment