You guys are goofy. It's funny the things you two come up with. :)
We are going to have to come over and check out "Godzirra"! I think it looks like him too! Cute blog!
Yes, I totally see it. It's kind of like having your own monster pet that you will never have to feed or clean up after.
I noticed that there are no flowers around Godzirra... They must have all been pansies!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys are goofy. It's funny the things you two come up with. :)
We are going to have to come over and check out "Godzirra"! I think it looks like him too! Cute blog!
Yes, I totally see it. It's kind of like having your own monster pet that you will never have to feed or clean up after.
I noticed that there are no flowers around Godzirra... They must have all been pansies!
Post a Comment