- Be a better friend: A
- Run two half marathons: A+ (I already did two and will do my 3rd before the end of the year)
- Not worry when the volume is on an odd number: A
- Read the BOM and write about it in a journal: D
- Keep my blog updated: D
- Be more stylish: B
- Drastically improve my golf score: C
The reason I'm writing about this is because I'VE BEEN TERRIBLE with my blogging resolution!!! So here I go again... let's see how long I can keep on top of posting :)
I thought I'd share a few Corey Quotes with you guys. I've been preparing really healthy meals for us lately and the other day I was going to dinner and the temple with a friend so I pre-made Corey's dinner. (Weighing out the ounces of protein and veggies... the whole healthy nine yards). I told him where to find everything and exactly what to eat. On the way home I called and asked him how dinner was and he says: "Well I couldn't find the brocolli, so I ate a chocolate bar instead". Typical Corey.
Then yesterday he started eating Halloween candy and potato chips at 9pm and I told him he shouldn't be eating so late and he says "BUT I'm washing it all down with Diet Coke" (as if that makes it ok).
And why is it that when Corey knows he's in trouble he just starts to do the robot and dance his way out of it. I just can't give him a piece of my mind when he's doing that. He cracks me up. :)
(This pic is from a fundraiser we went to last month.)
My last post was about Triathlons. I tried it out. Even did a triathlon length at the lake with friends a couple of times... BUT I realized that I really don't like the biking part! I'm TERRIFIED of going fast. I just ride the brakes all downhill. So... I decided to do the Pumpkinman triathlon RELAY style and I just did the 6.2 mile run portion. OH... and we got 2nd place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






5 comments:
I think you are amazing! I need to get into running. It sounds so refreshing. Miss you and that silly husband of yours. His eating habits sound a lot like mine.
Kim I wish I liked to run! You make it sound like fun, but I just hate it whenever I try. I like the Corey quotes! Hilarious.
Is easy cheese a part of your diet? Otherwise, I not believe it is sustainable for Corey. Tell Corey my Christmas list: Kim and Corey. period.
You are awesome - I wish I could run or do half the stuff you do! What an inspriation!! I am glad you are blogging again!
btw - my husband must be corey's soul brother when it comes to food and the rationality of it all. ;)
Post a Comment