Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 
This year Thanksgiving is with the In-laws (Miller's - Love Them!) and Christmas is with the Stephenson's.  Corey decided to have everyone come to OUR house for Thanksgiving dinner and then watch movies that night and have a sleep over.  Then in the morning, everyone will go to breakfast and go shooting together.  So... we have a lot of preparation work to do.  Our guest room is currently full of random STUFF.  We're going to clean it out, get some furniture and turn it into a nice guest room :)  YAY!

Do any of you have a super special favorite recipe for a Thanksgiving food item?????  I'm not a SUPERB cook and I would like my contributions to be DELICIOUS. :)

THANKS!!!!




3 comments:

Mary Stuart said...

I have a really good Emeril Lagasse fresh green bean recipe. It's super easy!

Jillian said...

Kim I need help too! I making the ENTIRE meal. I am so scared!

Grahm and Ashley said...

I found the BEST corn bread stuffing recipe, if you are interested. My family loves it. It's not hard, just takes a little prep. Let me know.