Corey started the weight loss plan with me two weeks ago and I'm SOO happy he joined me. I have lost 13 lbs in the past 6 weeks. Corey has now lost 11 lbs in the past TWO weeks!! I make breakfast for both of us each morning before work and pack our lunches and protein shakes for the day. I really didn't cook dinner very often before, but now I cook every night!
It's crazy how women lose weight differently than men. I've been working out and running, in addition to the diet for the past 6 weeks and lost 13 lbs, BUT COREY doesn't work out at all and eats the same diet as me and has lost 11 lbs in the TWO weeks he's been doing it. I'm not bitter, I just think it's craziness. :)
I've started a new work out schedule and now go to the gym with Tracy Adams and Julie Beecher (Adams) every weekday at 4am. We work out at LVAC for an hour and a half and are home by around 6:15am to shower and get ready for work. I have been LOVING it! I'm so glad they let me tag a long! :)
The girl on this magazine gives great work out tips on body building.com (but she is a little scandalous)... her name is Jamie Eason... I will look like her some day :) HAHA ok, maybe a little less muscle!
3 comments:
Cool to die with a t on the end as a family. What a great support! I'll have to check out the site.
Good for you Kim!
First off I don't see why you needed to lose any weight. I saw you and you looked hot at Michaels! (Yes even in your PJ's) But hey, I need more info on that Diet. What are you doing? You need to post that next
Post a Comment