Monday, December 29, 2008

The two-in-one gift

A couple of months ago I had taken a few pictures of our crowded guest room with the intentions of organizing it and planned to show the before and after pictures. Well, I didn't get to it. THEN for Christmas, Corey not only got me this AMAZING treadmill, but he cleaned and organized the guest room, to make a work out room for me! So, it's like a two-in-one gift :)

It's not a very big room, but it works out nice for what we need. Now there's a treadmill with a TV in front of it and a table with a training calendar and my fitness and running magazines on it. :)

p.s. I know it's kind of weird for your husband to get you a treadmill for Christmas... like he's giving a hint or something. BUT it's what I really wanted, because I hate running in the cold and I'm embarrased to run at the gym (I have really white legs!) and I'm training for a half marathon... PLUS it's a REALLY nice one :) Good job Corey!
Before...

And After


Before...

And After

No comments: