Corey and I have been shopping for these beach cruiser bikes for MONTHS!
All the bike shops in Vegas said my bike was on back order until mid July! Since we were going to San Diego for 4th of July, Corey thought he'd call the bike shops there and see what he came up with. THEY HAD MY BIKE! They ALSO had HIS bike! So the first day we were there we went and picked them up. We were SOOO excited! We LOVE our bikes. They're so fun! They're not like normal bikes, they're the big ones that people usually rent on the beach and cruise around on. We rode all around the beautiful neighborhood by Corey's Grandma's house and watched the fireworks while sitting on our bikes in the street : ) We rode them up and down the beach and just had a blast!
More pictures (of us on our bikes and of the San Diego trip) coming soon!
I found the below pics online, for in the meantime.
Corey's

7 comments:
So cute. Aaron & I have been talking about getting bikes lately. But yours will be way cooler than ours will ever be. FUN TIMES. And a Cali. trip for the 4th. FUN FUN
You guys are awsome! Ricky wants a bike so bad, I just can't ride very well!
I love the bikes! I am so jeolous... I have had my eye on a sweet beach cruiser myself! You guys are going to have so much fun with those.
Those bikes are sweet, very old School!
You can order layers online and use my partner code #77, or you can come over and check out my inventory... try stuff on then buy! Talk soon.
Totally cute rides! I wish I had a cool bike. Mine is just a Wal Mart special. Can't wait for the vaccation pics.
That looks like SO much fun!!!!
Yeah I'm jealous...:)
Post a Comment