Four random things I like about my husband:
(Well, you asked for random, so that's what you're getting)
1. He's very creative. Like last night when he hid my movie ticket in the huge IMAX poster at the theater because I was meeting up with the group late. He made it like a treasure hunt over the phone.
2. He's crafty. Like this week when he put googley eyes on the plant out front that is naturally shaped like Godzirra, just to bring it to life a little. (they're still there and look really funny)
3. He's thoughtful. Like on Wed. when he brought home a surprise for me to take on the Stephenson family vacation next week that he can't go on (because he has to work)... it was a fanny pack for me to take to Disneyland filled with little treats that he thought I'd like and a mini hand sanitizer : )
4. He shares my strong dislike for nick nacks. We rode our bikes down to Home Goods today but could only stand about 10 minutes of it.
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Bookkeeping & Sales for a semiconductor manufacturing company
2. Bookkeeper at an accounting firm
3. Treasurer and Board Member of a Foundation that promotes education and prevention of substance abuse in Nevada
4. CFO of a substance abuse rehab
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Hairspray
2. Strictly Ballroom
3. Mission Impossible 3
4. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Four TV shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Craig Furgeson
3. The Office
4. News
Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. New Orleans
3. Florida
4. San Fransisco
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Jill
2. Mom
3. Nitosha
4. Aubrey
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate Bread Pudding from The Bourbon House in New Orleans! (Corey and I are sooo tempted to fly out just to get some)
2. Pork salad from Cafe Rio
3. InNOut #2 Animal Style, cut in half w/spread on the side for the fries. : ) (Although, I only eat there now if I ride my bike to it, which is about 6 miles, round trip)
4. Avacado w/mustard toast
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Brazil (where Corey served his Mission)
2. Iceland
3. Europe
4. New York
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Family vacation next week in CA
2. Watching Carson grow and start talking
3. Decorating our house
4. Losing weight
Four People I tag:
1. Nitosha
2. Chauntelle
3. Jill
4. Trish G.
2 comments:
Fabulous...a Fanny Pack!!
Kim I know you just got back from vacca. and I want pics!!! Jill will probably take forever to post them, same with your parents, so I'm relying on you for the pics to be blogged... Please!
Post a Comment