Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

What a wonderful Valentine's weekend! Corey SPOILED me. Here are the highlights...

It started with last week when I came home from work to find a shopping bag from Cache on the bed and a card with chocolates. The card said something like... "Will you be my Valentine? If yes, please wear this shirt on a date with me next weekend to the movies, shopping (we have to pick out a bracelet for you at Tiffany's) and dinner at Beso in City Center."

He picked out this blue shirt for me for our date!



Back to the highlights:

- Sushi
- Shopping at Town Square :)
- "Valentine's Day" movie
- Shopping at Tiffany's... got a cute silver charm bracelet
- Dinner at Beso in City Center (Delicious!)
- SURPRISE suite at Aria!
- SURPRISE massages at Aria Spa!

- I made Corey a Heritage Makers book with pictures of us and the Top 10 Reasons I love him.

Pics from the weekend...



It was a GREAT Valentine's Weekend!  Thanks Corey!!

9 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

I am so glad that you have someone that treats you so well. I love the blue on you!! Miss you! Hope everything is well for you!!

Theresa said...

I love! that shirt...such good taste!

Jessica said...

Very cool! That shirt is really stunning on you and it is so fun to be doted on. Good job Corey.

Emily said...

Wow! That must have made you feel so special and very loved. Sounds like he is a keeper! Hope he liked his book! How did it turn out?

West and Darci said...

That is so sweet! He is so romantic. He also did a great job picking out that cute shirt! Your a lucky girl!!!

Mary Stuart said...

I am jealous! You look beautiful!

Summers Family said...

Wow...what a wk. end. I would say he went above and beyond...but then I do know you, sooo it was pretty much deserved!

Jillian said...

That is such a pretty shirt.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Awesome date! I haven't heard about many that could top that!!!